Sunday, June 14, 2009

Curious

i'm curious to know if anyone actually reads this blog so I have a proposition. If you read the prior blog you know that I have a goal to lose 10 pounds in the next 8 weeks. If any of my friends (see definition of friend below) comments on this blog anytime in the next two weeks (by June 28, 2009) I will pay you a dollar for every pound that I miss making an A grade (see definition of A grade below) by August 10th.

an a Grade = 90% of goal. (in this case 9 pounds)

a friend is anyone listed as one of my friends on facebook by June 22, 2009

If you are a frient and are not on facebook, comment anyway and I will add you.

Anyone living in the same household as I will not be my friend (for purposes of this challenge) if they make or bring home cakes, pies, cookies, or anything like unto it and offer me some during this period.

If I do nothing about my weight and all of my friends comment it could cost me more then just a little. Comment now and give me motivation.

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog...but you don't have to pay me for any weight lost...however, I'm rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliminate all refined sugars and refined grains (white flour, white rice). Increase your vegetable intake, with about 50% or more of your plant food raw. Good fats are absolutely necessary, therefore, a low fat diet will be counterproductive. Raw nuts and seeds have good fats. Avoid preservatives, and colorings - basically all processed foods. Most of all, learn all the names MSG hides under and avoid anything with MSG. Some mild weight lifting to build some muscle mass will help, but don't over-do it.

    ReplyDelete